Application for Admission
Please list any schools attended beyond high school.
Name of first school, address, city, state, zip:
Name of second school, address, city, state, zip:
Name of third school, address, city, state, zip:
The following courses are required for the Open Bible Credentialing Track:
- Digital Course in Spiritual Growth
MIN101 (Discipleship 1)
- Digital Course in Practical Christian Living
THE102 (Discipleship 2)
- Digital Course in Old Testament Studies BIB103
- Digital Course in New Testament Studies BIB104
- Digital Course in Ministry Part 1 (MIN201 and MIN304) (Church Leadership and Teaching the Bible)
- Digital Course in Ministry Part 2 (MIN404 and MIN408) (Counseling and Church Administration)
I agree to the regulations set forth in the INSTE catalog valid at the time of my signing this application. I understand that my completion of this study program does not guarantee my acceptance for any position by any church or organization. I agree that it is my responsibility to verify the applicability of INSTE's credits toward any educational goal that I may have. I hereby affirm my commitment to the Lord and His Kingdom. I commit myself to the study of the Word and to putting it into practice in my life and ministry.